Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Virtual Book Tour --this fall!


The virtual book tour for Cursed With Power will be this fall in which I'll be hopping from one blog to the next, talking with other authors, readers, aspiring writers, and the like about this journey and what to expect from the book.  Anyone who would be interested in being part of this tour, please contact me!
I realize I've been neglecting this blog more than I have my personal one, so I plan to at least post every other day from now on.  Even if I don't have any news to announce, I'll post a picture, a quote, or something else about the books.  Can't have anyone thinking I've abandoned my post!
Also, just to keep you in the loop, my official website will be open to the public within a few days!  Hope you like it and hope to see you there!


"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience

No comments:

Post a Comment