Thursday, August 4, 2011

Save her

"Now if only I knew your name," I said.  She smiled at me and laughed, but it was not until she spoke her name that I recognized the name.
"Celestria Hale."
"A pleasure to meet you." I responded.  A thousand thoughts raced through my mind.  She was the woman from my visions, she was the one Esmour had told me about.  All I could think about were his warnings, his threat, and how I was forbidden to have her.
Save her. He had said, but I already had without knowing it.
Celestria said something else and I nodded in reply, though I barely paid attention to her words.  I walked in front of her as we traveled out of the swamp.


For any of you who read through chapter seven, this one is for you.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment