Sunday, August 7, 2011

The sequel

Speaking of the sequel, I figured I'd let you all know that I am currently outlining the chapters for this book.  Even though I have the first two chapters written out, I learned from Cursed with Power that outlining everything out can save me from writer's block and be very helpful.  We'll see how it turns out.

On a side note, I did some outlining for the other books in the series yesterday and went over well.  There's plenty of spaces I need to fill in, but at least we're working toward it.

Also, if you're up for a challenge I would love ideas for the title of the last book in the series.  I know it's a while away and it's impossible to figure out a title if you've only read the first book.  All the same, I'll tell you the original title was Gracien's Staircase but since last year a lot has changed and I feel that title wouldn't work.  If you think of anything feel free to comment.
Lindsey R. Sablowski


"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment