Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OH MY GOD!

In case you haven't visited my other blog, Cursed with Power has received a publishing contract.  This is very exciting news, and I can't wait until I can share all of the details with you.

Believe me, I nearly died when I found out this morning.

I'll be posting later on to tell you more, but for right now I'm going to refocus on revisions and see where I can go with that.  There is  a long road ahead of me.  Anyways, hopefully you'll join me as I conquer this madness (or die trying).  More details will be posted soon!
Lindsey R. Sablowski


"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I'm so HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! :D
    I myself am up to chapter 7 in Cursed With Power and I'm taken in thus far - can't stop.
    This is excellent news. :D
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheron:D I had no idea you started reading the book and had gotten so far.

    <3 :)

    ReplyDelete