Monday, November 15, 2010

Answering a question: "Do you know..."

Question: Do you know how many chapter Cursed with Power will have? Are all the books going to have the same amount of chapters?
Asked by: Tessa Faith at Witty Writer


Thanks for the many questions, Tessa.  While I've been caught up in writing, Nanoing, working, and etc. etc. I promise I will answer all of your questions.
I was actually not surprised by this question of yours because Covertkat (on inkpop) asked me this as well.  All the same, I'm fine with answering this on the blog since I have not already.
The amount of chapters for Cursed with Power really depends on how the book goes.  I'm roughly approximating to have 24 chapters in total, but keep in mind there could be more or less depending on if I need to add more or do not have anything necessary to add.
As for the amount of chapters for the other four books... I highly doubt they will have the same amount of chapters.  While I have not begun thinking about how many chapters for the following books in the series, I can tell you know it'd merely be a coincidence if any of them had similar amounts of chapters.  With series there is also always the factor of how the books grow.  Some books in the series may be longer than others and vice versa.

Once again I appreciate your questions and interest.  If more questions come to you, you know where to ask them. Hopefully others *cough cough the other followers* *hint hint* *wink wink* will be inspired by your curiosity.
"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment