Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Life book trailer


Everyone I finally got this trailer done. (I was so good about it I did it while you weren't even expecting anything.)
Since I haven't started writing New Life, a new trailer might be posted up later on because of whatever changes are made and whatnot. Nonetheless, for those of you who have read Cursed with Power, finished it, or haven't read it at all but still remain curious --I urge you to watch this trailer. I am looking forward to writing New Life as much as you are excited to read it.
I'll try to update later on --another day--about everything that is going on with the series. Until then I hope you enjoy the trailer and I'll be posting this on my other blog tomorrow (or so I plan to, if all goes well.) Enjoy, and let me know your thoughts. While the trailer isn't perfect, tell me your reactions to what the story is about.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment