Sunday, May 8, 2011

Coming of New Life


With Cursed with Power being finished, I understand that some are you are waiting to hear the news about New Life.  Truth be told, there is a lot that I have gotten myself involved in for when I do start writing the sequel.  I've only beginning writing down ideas here and there and briefly thinking about them, so it will be a while before I will actually be able to start the book.
For those of you who are patiently awaiting the arrival of the second book, I promise I will post little excerpts here and there from the book --that could be possible excerpts.  I'll also be posting excerpts from Cursed with Power and I may briefly mention new ideas for the second book.  Please just keep in mind that this is a maddening process so it will take a lot of time and effort, especially since New Life is the sequel to CWP and therefore involves even more detailed thinking about how it will relate back to the first book and etc., etc.

I'm looking forward to all of it, though.  I'll keep you posted!
"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! This blog is cool! Hey, long time no talk :) You finished the book? Congrats!! We need to get in touch again! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete