Thursday, July 28, 2011

Here's a secret... Shh, don't tell.

One day you will hear about a woman. She will be tortured, beaten, and bruised in the street until you save her. Either you save her or she will die, and I assure you her death will lead to a war in which no one can be victorious.
Her name is Celestria Hale. No matter what you think of her, how you feel about her... She can never be yours.
You have been given a gift, much similar to mine, and you too must have foreseen this. I forbid you from having Celestria; destiny forbids it. Protect her, shelter her, care for her, but nu you cannot love her.
The choice is yours: live with her and never love her, or let her die because of your cowardice. 
Today I spent a lot of time working with what you read above, and I'm considering writing it into the Magicians series.  
When I wrote it I had the chills just thinking about never being able to be with the one person you love.  And for the person this letter was address to, that's exactly what he was faced to accept.

Coming Next: It's time to talk about chapter two of New Life.  I'd also like to answers questions including:
  • Why wasn't Alaire in the first draft of the story?  Who/what inspired you to include him in the story?
  • Dark magicians, frightening visions, foreseers, healers... Where did this come from?
  • Cursed with Power might be getting published?!  

Later on: There's exciting news about Cursed with Power.  Looks like the book might be getting published soon, so I'll be sharing with you the news I receive.  Questions?  Requests?  Give me them all; I'm ready for anything!

"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment