Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cursed with Power **AWARDS**

That's right, you heard correctly.  A new year is approaching us.  On television they are giving awards for books, movies, and music.  Here, on the blog, I'm asking the readers give any awards they see appropriate.

After all, aren't you wondering what everyone else is thinking?

I want to hear your thoughts on Cursed with Power.  I truly want to know who is your favorite character, what has been your favorite quote, and who you absolutely hate in the book.

Remember, if you say something that really stands out and affects me in some way I will post it up on the sidebar of the blog.  Please take a look at this.

CURSED WITH POWER AWARDS 2010
"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment