Saturday, April 2, 2011

True love and passion

No matter what anyone tells you, remember this: You are a woman with a heart and soul.  The choices you make in this lifetime are yours and yours alone.  If you love him, and I mean truly love him to the point where you would die in agony without him, then do not waste another second.  Run to him, dove, because when someone means that to you there is nothing that should stand in your way.

This is just another possible quote.  Once again I can’t give away much, but I hope you liked it.  I promise I'll try to actually post something longer than this soon, but tomorrow I might be busy and Monday... Eh, let's just see what happens.


"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment