Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Life *Official summary*


I know you have been patiently --more or less-- waiting for this official summary.  The reason it took me so long to post it is because I was waiting to upload the last chapter of Cursed with Power before talking about the sequel.  Now that I'm editing and revising CWP for who knows how long, I can tell you about New Life. There's not all that much I can say for now, but I do have the official summary for you.  (Remember how you couldn't read it before?)  This summary will later on be posted on my personal blog, as well as on the page for New Life on this blog.
None of that you care about, though, right?  Let's get on with the official summary already.  I'm saying official because this isn't a teaser.  This honestly is the summary I would most likely be keeping for the book --it could of course change once I become involved in writing the book.
`Official Summary of New Life`
Léal had changed his looks because he wanted to; he was forced to change his life because he had to.
"I could hardly believe it myself—I probably wouldn’t have if it was not everywhere. I can see it in people’s eyes now... Nothing is going to be as it was in the past."
Léal had changed everything about his looks: the way he dressed, the length and color of his hair, and the way he walked. He had done it all because he could and because he wanted to. 

--------------
After meeting another Dark magician named Celestria, Léal comes to realize that he must change his life while he has the chance. He also discovers that he has feelings for her but she seems un-attracted to him, and he certainly does not expect to ever see her again after she sends him away.
Then in the darkest of times he finds that he can reach out to Celestria. They join together again with the help of a third Dark magician, Alaire Sencler. Now, though he is in good company of people he knows and trusts, what happens next is almost certain. Léal must change his life. It is either adjust or suffer, and he is not sure which is worst.


^
Can't wait for New Life?  Later tonight hear more about the sequel to New Life, ask questions, and read more.
Until then, there's....
Cursed with Power
"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment