Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chapter 28: Pressure of the Blade

CHAPTER 28
PRESSURE OF THE BLADE
A knife, a dagger, a sword... All three are used with the same intention.  In the magical world, however, nothing is quite as easy as fighting with a sword.  A battle does not end when a blade sinks into skin.
Before too much is given away, here is the excerpt you have been patiently waiting for...

EXCERPT:
I took a step back and tried to see what was happening with them, but I hit something and felt a knife against my neck. One too many times I had been in this exact position. Before he spoke, I knew Aldemund was my opponent. He had been since the day he heard news of me.
“I could do it, Celestria,” he said.
I shivered. “Go ahead.”

Before you become upset with how brief this update is, read my post following this and then you'll understand the shortness of this update.  Find out what happens when you read the book.
"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsey,
    WOW! Sound intense!!! WOW!! I want to read it soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Maybe you can ask Tessa to tell you about what happens once she reads it?

    ReplyDelete