Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cannot Carry On

You asked me once if I would wait for you.  What I would do without your voice, without your body, without your jokes…without you.  Here I am.  And though I thought it would be easy, and I could make it through this… The truth is I lied.
If there’s one thing I miss the most it’s the reassurance that you are beside me.  Perhaps I am weak in the heart to be missing you already, but now I am suffering for the times I took your company for granted.  Without you I am realizing how dark and cruel the world can be, and I do not like the feeling at all.  I am empty without you and until your return I will not be able to turn around and look at the sun.
You.  You are my only light.

The picture at the top of this post was what inspired me to write what I just did.  I’m not sure if I’ll ever use this as a letter, quote, or thought in one of the books [in the series], but even so I feel like it can work with what happens to two characters in a later book.  For now it’s just something to give you to think about.
`


"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment