Monday, March 14, 2011

New Chapter?!

And if I wake up to find that the world has turned bitter, your words have been sucked from my memory, and your love was a mere dream...
I will not look at the sun again.  My world, like yours, will be darkness. --Celestria

It does sound strange to be announcing a new chapter in Cursed with Power when I have finished the book, but alas my dear blogging friends I cannot simply edit, edit, and never write. As a writer it is only normal for me to crave writing, and until I address that craving I am forever hungry. (As odd as that may sound)...
The new chapter I am telling you about is one that has been added into the book. There is new material here and there that I am trying to add in because if you think about it that's probably what Christopher Paolini continued doing while working with Eragon. Until my book is finished, there is more work to be done. Editing, revisions, and additions. Whatever is necessary to move along.
Anyhow, the new chapter is going in between chapter 9 (Three Days Later) and what was originally chapter 10 (Shadow of Power). Since this new chapter is becoming chapter 10, this does mean that every chapter after that is advancing to the next number (if that makes sense). At this point you might be asking yourself what to do if you've already read past those chapters, and my suggestion to you is that you re-read the ending of chapter 9 and then you read the new chapter which is becoming chapter 10. This all sounds very confusing, but I assure you it's not as complicated as I'm making it sound. For those of you who have been keeping up with the book, I'll be sure to notify you when the new chapter is posted.
AND remember... I am going to post the last chapter of Cursed with Power as soon as possible. I've been rather busy lately, but I do intend on posting the ending for any of you who are interested in how the first book in the Magicians series ends. More announcements coming soon!

"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment