Monday, March 28, 2011

What do you want me to blog about?

Even though I know it has been forever since I’ve been able to post as I have been... Where the heck are you guys?  There are 22 followers of this blog; I find it somewhat shocking that all 22 of you decided to fall off the Earth the same exact moment.
Anyways, I have literally been trying my all to keep this blog alive, even during my absences, and now I want to ask YOU:
What do YOU want from ME?  What am I not blogging about [at all or not eough] that you want involved in the blog?
I cannot read your minds, so please tell me your thoughts and give me some feedback.  I want this to be an interesting and enjoyable experience for all of us, and if I’m going to blog and try to keep you interested it would help if I knew what you wanted to hear mostly about.
`

"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment