Monday, March 28, 2011

"I want...your heart."

All my life people have told me Im beautiful, funny, and interesting to be around.  Those are lovely traits, but why should I care about them?  All I want is your attention, your endless love, and your heart. 
Your heart the one I need to hear beating because every time I see you my heart races.  Beauty is something of the past.  All I want is to know love..

Above is a possible new quote I’m considering using later on.  Unfortunately for you I cannot give away too much without spoiling anything, but just keep this quote in mind because you’ll probably see it in one of the books in this series.  Tell me your thoughts on the quote.  I'd love to hear some feedback.
"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment