Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Answering a question: "Do you..."

Question: Do you let your family read what you write.  Or a better question...have they read Cursed with Power?
Asked by: Tessa Faith at Witty Writer


Hi Tessa, thanks for sending another great question my way.  It intrigues me that you have so much to ask.

I do indeed let my family read my work, though sometimes I think they do partially because I bring out the papers and say, "Guys, read this."  I can't really go them for opinions on certain matters, since they're bias but it's good to hear their initial thoughts on what I wrote.
No one in my family has read Cursed with Power actually.  They know I'm writing it like there's no tomorrow, but as for knowing the full details of the book no.  I think my mom and dad read the dream that occurs in the first chapter; however they didn't have that much of a reaction.  Maybe once I start sending the book out to publishers and agents they will be more motivated to read it.

Thanks for your question, Tessa.  I hope you and everyone else will continue to ask questions when they arise.
"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being so prompt with your answers! I love having questions answered.

    I'm done with my post, I'm emailing it now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome.

    That's great. Thank you...I'll go check it out now.

    ReplyDelete