Thursday, October 28, 2010

Microsoft word: Why do you hate me?

Well I had planned on finishing chapter seven tonight but at the moment I experiencing technical difficulties --ahem, more like hatred--with Microsoft Word.

I really hadn't expected that to happen.... Hopefully I can figure it out soon; if not I suppose we'll all know what I was up all night doing...or rather trying to do.

The wait for chapter seven....brought to you by Microsoft Word.  Yeah, thanks a lot Word.... (Pardon me for my sarcasm.)


"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

3 comments:

  1. I recently had an issue with msw as well....hmm must be ghosts in the word- due to Halloween and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! It didn't delete the chapter did it? That would be horrible! I weep for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer: That is weird.... haha, that would be one way to explain it:P

    Tessa: No, it just wouldn't allow me to enter in any new text. Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete