Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter seven is coming soon

Unfortunately I did not get to work on chapter seven, though I promise you I did try to reason with myself that I should.  I got caught up in blogging and promoting this blog, as you know, and now it's too late for me to start writing anything because my eyes are already closing as I type this.

Rest assured that tomorrow I will work on chapter seven and maybe --just maybe--by some miracle I will be able to come on in the afternoon and give an update on the chapter.  Remember I post updates after I finish the entire chapter on inkpop because I cannot bear to think someone will read the chapter while it is incomplete.  (Yeah, I'm paranoid like that.)

Before I get so much needed sleep I am posting what the original summary for Cursed with Power was.  (Yes, I'm scared because it was not good.)
Later...We should talk about the revisions I made on the hard copy of the original chapter 6 I had printed out.  It looked like a blue monster ate the chapter...blue marker was everywhere marking up mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there my blogpost for your site will be up on Oct 27th at 7am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going! Don't be too worried about deadlines...I was supposed to have chap. 3 of the PP done on Friday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer: Thank you so much!

    Tessa: Thanks for the motivation. I know what you mean there.

    ReplyDelete