Monday, October 25, 2010

Later today....

I do intend to get farther in chapter seven of Cursed with Power than the first paragraph.  As working on that I'll be thinking about my post for later this evening about Celestria.

Also, a new cover is expected for Cursed with Power and New Life, but as for when I will have them to share with you is unknown right now.  I am waiting for the artists to get back to me on that.  I'm aware I've changed the cover for Cursed with Power four times now, but I honestly feel it's time for a new cover once again.

Thank you to all of you who always comment on these posts.  It makes me really feel like what I post is significant.  I hope not to disappoint.


"There's a lot that I want." He said. He smirked as he said it like he knew he was pushing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment